As a natural writer and record keeper with an instinctive eye for detail, I work with all manner of documents, reports and administration. The services I offer (but which are not limited to), include:
- Typing / transcription
- Proof reading
- Document creation
- Document formatting
- Spreadsheet creation
- Devising processes
- Writing procedures
- Copy editing documents
- Credit control support
- Operations support
- Data entry
- Maintaining website content
- Managing auto-responders
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
The major benefit of using a virtual assistant is the money saving aspect. Using a virtual assistant works out more cost effective because it works more efficiently;
- Only pay for productive hours (which are recorded)
- See the effectiveness of scalable and flexible assistance
- Create time for yourself to do the tasks which you enjoy, and for which bring your company success
- Feel more organised in the k knowledge that you have capable assistance when requested
- Relax with a better work / life balance!
Responsibilities that, as an employer, you probably won’t mind losing out on are listed below!
- additional office space to pay tax or National Insurance to pay
- sickness, holiday or maternity pay employee benefit packages
- pensions contributions training costs
- HR issues
What can I expect from M A Young VA Services?
I do not currently outsource any of my work, and some characteristics of my working style are listed below.
- Thoroughness – detail
orientated, and an innate eye for minor errors
- Clarity – the initial
meeting will agree on the work outline and timescales
- Communication – I am
contactable by phone/ and email and will do likewise if and when needed
- Reliability – as
- Experience – As mentioned, almost ten years within financial services (PA work, Risk support and Banking Operations Officer), recruitment, property and telecoms - all supporting Executives, Directors and MD’s. It’s unlikely that I will not be able to assist you.
PA and Administrator Training
I really enjoy developing my PA and administrator training, because I started it with a view to really change the mindset of the unhappy administrator, and to help them enjoy their job and become more productive! In these two day courses, I break down the ideal way of working into coherent, realistic methods which will hopefully result in a smoother and more effective administrative function in your office. It will also provide a real morale boost because I tackle what I believe to be the common issues experienced within the administrative persons’ role in today’s office, and while doing so will provide positive, proven solutions.
The training would take place in-house and be learned in or
near the administrator’s own working space, which means that it is much like a
tailor made session.
Efficiency = productiveness = better communication = order = harmony = happiness = less turnover of staff